Certified Business Development Professional
Institute of Sales & Marketing Management (ISMM)
الجدول الزمني للدورة:
التدريب ميرك والاستشارات
الجدول الزمني للدورة
|الموقع||السعر||نوع الدورة||طريقة التوصيل||الساعات||عدد المقاعد||تاريخ البدء||تاريخ الانتهاء|
|United Arab Emirates||
|الشهادات المهنية||قاعة الدراسة||4 الساعات||عدد المقاعد 10||09/11/2017||09/11/2017|
The Certified Business Development Professional course focuses on the tools and techniques required to develop new business. Without them, sales will stagnate and profits will drop. The course also addresses ways to maximize the company's profitability by fostering relationships with potential players and key decision makers in the market.
By attending this program, business development professionals will acquire what they need to create and implement promotional drives in order to spur the company's market prospects and to design cost effective yet innovative options to boost sales.
The course involves a variety of case studies and exercises to develop the right skills needed to become a successful business development professional. Group presentations and self assessment tools are also available for the same purpose.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the main functions and best practices in Business Development
- Recognize the importance of re-defining business processes to match the ever changing market and customer requirements
- Produce clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition (value-based proposition)
- Design and use financial ratios and KPIs to measure their operations' effectiveness
- Use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the national key account team