Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute (PMI)
الجدول الزمني للدورة:
الجدول الزمني للدورة
|الموقع||السعر||نوع الدورة||طريقة التوصيل||الساعات||عدد المقاعد||تاريخ البدء||تاريخ الانتهاء|
|United Arab Emirates||
|الشهادات المهنية||قاعة الدراسة||28 الساعات||عدد المقاعد 5||02/06/2018||30/06/2018|
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation
The PMP® Exam Preparation Course provides the comprehensive teachings of a project that follows the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK® Guide) 6th edition. Our PMP® course in Dubai and Abu Dhabi are led by qualified instructors that have years of experience in handling PMP® training classes. There is a total of 10 knowledge areas and 5 project management process groups that will be studied during the course. This course provides everything that a project management professional needs, including the 35 contact hours of project management studies that are required to apply to take the PMP® certification exam.
2. Understand the application of processes in project management life cycle.
3. Understand and apply inputs, tools and techniques to the project management processes throughout the project life cycle.
Teaching and Learning Methodology
A combination of lectures, discussions, exercises, and cooperative learning will be used. Active learning will focus on discussed based on trainee project scenarios related to the application of qualitative and quantitative methods that will facilitate decision making in project management problems in both the local and international contexts, and assessed through a standard structured formative end of the chapter structured response questions.
Student Learning Resources
1. PMBOK® Guide, 6th Edition and Agile Practice Guide, 1st Edition published by the Project Management Institute, USA. [Gold and Platinum Plan Only]
2. Access to 3FOLD Learning Management System which contains videos, flashcards and quizzes. [Gold and Platinum Plan Only]
3. Access to Wiley Learning Management System which contains videos, mock exams and quizzes. [Platinum Plan Only]
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Environment in which Projects Operate
Chapter 3: The Role of the Project Manager
Chapter 4: Project Integration Management
Chapter 5: Project Scope Management
Chapter 6: Project Schedule Management
Chapter 7: Project Cost Management
Chapter 8: Project Quality Management
Chapter 9: Project Resource Management
Chapter 10: Project Communications Management
Chapter 11: Project Risk Management
Chapter 12: Project Procurement Management
Chapter 13: Project Stakeholder Management