Mini Master in Retail Management
الجدول الزمني للدورة:
الجدول الزمني للدورة
|الموقع||السعر||نوع الدورة||طريقة التوصيل||الساعات||عدد المقاعد||تاريخ البدء||تاريخ الانتهاء|
|United Arab Emirates||
|الشهادات المهنية||قاعة الدراسة||2 الساعات||عدد المقاعد 12||22/07/2018||24/07/2018|
The retail industry is changing at a pace never before experienced and the differences in the skill-set required to be a “complete retail manager” versus that to be a specific retail specialist are dramatic. Middle East retailers deal with increased levels of competition, market sophistication, the growth of the internet, new forms of technology and consumers who are looking for better value together with higher quality service. Staying on top requires retail professionals to be nimble, analytical and educated with regard to the challenging and ever-changing retail environment.
The Mini Master in Retail Management (MMRM) has been co-designed by leading retail academics and senior practitioners from the retail industry to address these challenges. This program will expose participants to learn not only about the strategic approaches to challenging situations, but also about the hands-on, tactical implementations of these strategies.
Led by Nitin Sanghavi, each highly-focused learning session features fresh insights, ground-breaking practices, interactive discussions, and real-world examples from leading retailers who have been pioneers in the retail industry.
By completing this high profile Certificate Program, participants will be able to:
- Build and refine their leadership skills.
- Coach and motivate coworkers intrinsically.
- Learn about new business models in retail management.
- Create greater customer value and respond to shifting customer needs.
- Learn how digital is transforming retail and examine winning online retail models.
- Master modern industry practices and develop essential skills-set to drive their business forward.
- Think more strategically about the business and better prepare for the demands of key company roles.
- Examine new and effective models, tools and managerial approaches to excel in a dynamic and competitive retail environment.
- Gain a holistic and insightful perspective for the key strategic and operational trends and challenges faced by retail organizations.
Who should attend?
- Retail Heads, Directors and Managers
- Regional Heads, Directors and Managers
- Marketing Heads, Directors and Managers
- Operations Directors and Managers
- Branding Heads and Managers
- Merchandising Heads and Managers
- Managing Directors
- Country Managers
- Store Directors and Managers
- Assistant Store Directors and Managers
- Retail Trade Directors and Managers
- Product Directors and Managers
- Sales Heads, Directors and Managers
- Customer Service Directors and Managers
- District Directors and Managers
- Retail Human Resources Heads and Managers
- Digital & eCommerce Heads and Managers
- Vice President of Retail and Operations
- Divisional Directors and Managers
- Retail Marketing Specialist
- Retail Communications Managers
- PLUS directors and managers who have trade-marketing and channel-management positions in FMCG, manufacturing, and services companies.
Program Director: Prof. Nitin Sanghavi
Professor of Retail Marketing and Strategy, Manchester Business School (MBS)
Director, The Retail Centre, MBS
Visiting Scholar, Harvard Business School
Professor Sanghavi is recognized as one of the world’s foremost experts on retail strategy and marketing. He joined MBS in 1985 and he has since taught on and directed a range of executive education programs for retail, retail-related, service and FMCG organizations, as well as teaching on Full-time and Executive MBA programs. He was the founder and now director of the MBS Retail Centre –one of the largest provider of retail executive education in the world, operating across five continents and in more than 40 countries.
An internationally acclaimed teacher and conference speaker, Professor Sanghavi has published widely on retail strategy, franchising, internationalisation, international marketing and consumer marketing, and is a frequent speaker at several national and international conferences. He is/has been elected Life Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, Commerce and Manufacturing, a member of the International Society of Franchising and American Collegiate Retail Association. He has also been special advisor to the World Bank on retailing. As a consultant and management educator, Professor Sanghavi has worked for companies as diverse as Horton Department Stores, Sacks 5th Avenue,Marshall Fields, Tesco Stores,Selfridges, Coca-Cola Company, Cadbury Schweppes, Asda, Walmart, BP Retail, Shoppers Stop (India), AS Watson, Harrods, Alshaya Group, Al-Futtaim Group, Kellogg, TATA Retail, Jaeger, Adidas, Marks & Spencer, The Littlewoods Organization, IBM Europe, National Retail Federation (USA), Hong Kong Retailers’ Association, Japanese Retailers’ Association, Department Store Group in Egypt, Singapore Retailers’ Association and Indonesian Retailers’ Association.
Professor Sanghavi also acts as a non-executive director for several retail and retail-related organizations in Europe and India (including both the largest department store and one of the leading Hypermarket chains in India) and is strategy advisor to the boards of several blue-chip retail and service organizations in Europe and India.