CIEH Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
الجدول الزمني للدورة:
معهد تشارترد للصحة البيئية (CIEH)
الجدول الزمني للدورة
|الموقع||السعر||نوع الدورة||طريقة التوصيل||الساعات||عدد المقاعد||تاريخ البدء||تاريخ الانتهاء|
|United Arab Emirates||
|الشهادات المهنية||قاعة الدراسة||0 الساعات||عدد المقاعد 10||20/09/2016||20/12/2016|
This qualification provides those in managerial and supervisory positions with appropriate knowledge and understanding of the issues involved. It is also suitable for those wishing to deliver CIEH health and safety qualifications as part of their training provision.
Who needs this qualification?
It is essential for all those who monitor and audit health and safety management systems, including:
- Business owners
- Production managers
Why is this training important?
Many experts agree that improvements in the standard of health and safety practices can be achieved through education and training at all levels. It is especially important that employers and employees are aware of their responsibilities under current legislation.
- Manage health and safety in most businesses
- Develop auditing and monitoring programmes
- Design safe practices and procedures
- Liaise with enforcement officers
- Interpret legal requirements
- Train staff and establish risk assessment projects (with additional training where necessary)