Primavera P6 Project Professional
Chicago Management Training Institute
|Location||Price||Course type||Delivery method||Hours||Seats||Start date||End date|
|United Arab Emirates||
|Professional certificates||Class Room||0 Hours||Seats 15||20/09/2016||20/12/2016|
At the end of the course participants will be able to :
- Explain the framework of latest version of Primavera and preliminary setup like user/login creation, OBS, EPS etc.,
- Identify how to develop schedule, assign and level resources using Primavera
- Update the actual work complete, resource utilization and compare with the baseline to monitor deviation.
- Elucidate how to perform EVA using the tool and measure various project metrics like Cost and Schedule variances, indices and forecast the future with various assumptions.
- Describe risk evaluation and documentation using the tool.
- Describe types of report and step by step procedure to generate the reports and integrating the tool with Financial and HR management systems.